When a Christmas tree is cut, over half of its weight is water. With proper care, you can maintain the quality of your displayed trees. Below are a number of tips relating to the care of displayed trees:
How to keep your Christmas Tree Fresh:
- Before you buy a tree — make sure the tree needles are soft & pliable and the tree looks fresh
- Get a fresh cut on the trunk of the tree
- Always keep the tree in a water stand – full of water (it’s thirsty)
- use old light strings on your tree,
- place the tree under heater vents or in front of the fireplace!
- Reflected heat from sunlight through windows is also very drying!
- Have a Merry Christmas !!!